RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The college will be run by the management with the principal being the head of the institution.
2. It shall be competent for the management or principal to take any appropriate action as deemed fit in exigencies to protect or maintain general discipline, prestige and standards of the institution and all such decisions are final and binding on the students.
3. Students of the college are not permitted to resort to strikes and demonstrations. Participation in any such activity shall automatically result in dismissal from the college.
4. No student union except professional associations are permitted in the college.
5. Any student responsible for bringing out siders into the college campus for setting students disputes will be expelled from the college.
6. Smoking, consumption of alcohol drinks, playing cards, gambling of any kind is prohibited in the college premises.
7. No student shall leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
8. Student should not sit on the parapet walls or on the steps or on the staircases. They are forbidden from loitering in the verandahs or in the campus at any time during the session of the college.
9. In case of cancellation of a class, student shall go to the library, but not to be found anywhere else in the campus.
10. Hall tickets will be issued for university annual examinations only after the students clear all the dues including the dues to the hostel & library.
11. Any students found to be violating the rules of conduct and discipline will be dealt with severely including expulsion from college. Their misbehavior will also be reflected in the conduct certificated issued at the time of leaving the college.
12. No one should indulge in ragging or eve-teasing in any form which attracts serious punishment and entails summary dismissal also.
13. Cell phones are banned in the campus. Violation of this rule entails severe punishment.
14. All candidates who secure admission in this college are deemed to have agreed to all the rules and regulations and such other rules and regulations as to be added , deleted or amended from time to time. If any clarification or doubt arises in respect of above rules and regulations, it shall be competent for the management to issue the clarification and it is final.
Office works on all college working days from 08.30AM to 05.00PM with lunch recession between 12.30PM to 01.00PM
All students should attend college In uniform prescribed by the college neatly tucked in with belt for boys and shalvar kameez with upper cloth, for girls, identity card hanging in neck. The college timings are between 08.45AM to 04.30PM with a lunch interval of 45 minutes.
No student will be permitted to leave campus during the working hours of the college and in special cases only, principal may permit such students to leave campus.